- The students with a previous formation greater than 240 credits can request a credit recognition at the moment of registration, depending on its formation and the Master curriculum.
- Graduates with a bachelor's degree of 300 credits can request the recognition of 12 credits, equivalent to 2 or 3 subjects of the master.
- Students with an official Master can request credit recognition of maximum 32 ECTS, corresponding to the theoretical subjects of the Master.
- Students with recognized professional experience can request the recognition of a maximum of 8 credits.
Credits from a 240 ECTS degree or those related to the Final Project of another Master may not be recognized.
The requests for the recognitions of the credits will be resolved by the Studies Commission of the Master. The application has to be attached with the preregistration documentation before the closing date.
The students preregistered with a previous formation of 180 ECTS or with a degree without direct access to the master, would have to do a leveling course of 60 ECTS. In this course, they will study subjects of the second cycle of Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology degrees.
They will have to choose subjects of this list:
- Human Physiopathology (9 ECTS C. Biomedical Sciences)
- Cell Culture and Immunology (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology)
- Pharmacology (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences)
- Human Genetics (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences)
- Microbiology II (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences)
- Biology of the Development and Regenerative Medicine (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences)
- Bioinformatics (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology)
- Genetic Engineering (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology)
- Immunopathology (6 ECTS , Biomedical Sciences)
- Instrumental Techniques I, II and III (3 ECTS each one, Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Biotechnology (6 ECTS , Biotechnology)